CLEVER FUNCTIONS FOR EFFICIENT WORK-LIFE
The Daily E6 Van makes work-life a little easier with clever functions that will boost business productivity, help the driver perform more efficiently and add to that all important bottom line.
In addition to offering the best volume and GVM performance in market, the Daily E6 Van also offers an expansion module (that allows body-builders and equipment installers to outfit custom equipment), a rear differential lock, an Electronically Controlled Air Suspension, a ‘run lock’ function (that allows the driver to exit with keys for drop-offs while the engine is running) and a dash mounted electronic parking brake switch.
MORE CHOICE AND VALUE WITH PACK OPITONS
Depending on buyer requirements, prospective Daily E6 van owners can select from four optional upgrade packs: ‘Hi-Safety Pack, ‘Hi-Comfort Pack’, ‘Hi-Vision’ and ‘Hi-Efficiency Pack', allowing them to more closely tailor a specification package to best suit the application, while receiving more value by grouping options.
- Active Cruise Control
- Queue Assist (Automatic Transmission Only)
- City Brake ( AEBS - Active Emergency Braking System)
- Electric Park Brake
- Automatic controlled air-conditioning
- Leather covered steering wheel
- Open Storage with Inductive Charging
- Heated & Suspended Driver and Passenger's seats with Lumbar support
- LED Front Headlights
- Automatic high beam control
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Run-lock funtion
NEXT LEVEL ACTIVE SAFETY
- Advanced Emergency Braking System (AEBS).
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC).
- Crosswind Assist.
- ‘ESP9’ suite of stability control technologies – includes Anti-Lock Brakes, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Electronic Stability Program, Anti-Slip Regulator, Drag Torque Control, Hill Hold Control, Enhanced Under-Steering Control, Adaptive Load Control, Trailer Sway Mitigation, Hydraulic Rear-wheel Boost, Hydraulic Fading Compensation, Roll Movement Intervention and Roll Over Mitigation.
- Optional active safety features including Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), full LED headlamps, Hill Descent Control, City Brake, Queue Assist and Traction Plus are available range-wide as stand-alone options or as part of an option pack.
DELIVERING FOR THE DRIVER
The Daily E6 Van doesn’t sacrifice driver comfort for impressive payload capacity. Even on the longest hauls, you’ll experience car-like driving comfort via high quality interior appointments, a high resolution TFT instrument cluster and the added option of IVECO’s Hi-Connect multimedia and navigation system.
- Heated and suspended fully adjustable driver’s seat with multiple points of adjustment, lumbar support and armrest.
- Soft-touch steering wheel with asymmetric shape for improved ergonomics.
- High-resolution colour TFT instrument cluster featuring seven dedicated screen menus.
- Innovative storage solutions throughout the cabin for personal protective equipment and other items.
- Optional ‘Hi-Connect’ multimedia and navigation system with both Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, plus GPS by Tom Tom and Bluetooth.
- Optional cordless inductive charging for mobile phones and other devices
THE VAN FOR EVERY APPLICATION
With a wide range of wheelbase and GVM options, the Daily E6 Van is suitable for a wide range of business applications from delivery to trade vocations, specialised work or recreational duties. For delivery work, the Daily E6 Van offers driver comfort, efficiency and payload flexibility. For trades, the Daily E6 Van’s generous payload capacities and wheelbase options provide an ideal base to maximise business productivity.
DRIVING A HEALTHIER BOTTOM LINE
More than ever, we know that vehicle running costs can be a major factor to your bottom line. The new range of Daily E6 Van Euro 6 engines use less fuel than their predecessors while still delivering best in market oil change intervals of 50,000km*.
Cost savings don’t stop there, with the Daily E6 Van also offering fuel economy features like ‘Eco’ mode and ‘Ecoswitch’, and a smart alternator that’s activated when the accelerator is released to recover kinetic energy. Other clever cost saving features include a three-piece bumper (for individual replacement, should the need arise) together with a hard-wearing strip, along the base of the bodywork, that helps protect against scrapes and bumps.
SHIFT OR AUTOMATIC, THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Manual or automatic? The Daily E6 Van offers drivers the choice of a conventional 6-speed synchromesh overdrive manual transmission or the Hi-Matic 8-speed full automatic.
The Hi-Matic gives the driver ultimate flexibility as it can be used as a sequential transmission by selecting gears manually via its ‘plus’ and ‘minus’ positions. Hi-Matic also features ‘Eco’ and ‘Power’ mode functions. Selecting ‘Eco’ delivers gear changes at lower RPMs, in turn reducing fuel consumption and peak torque, and softening the power curve. ‘Power’ mode holds the vehicle in each gear longer, giving access to maximum torque and power for even crisper acceleration if required.
Daily E6 Van offers the choice of a conventional 6-speed synchromesh overdrive manual transmission or the Hi-Matic 8-speed full automatic.
PEACE OF MIND
Peace of mind, for Daily E6 Van owners, comes courtesy of a standard comprehensive 3 year/200,000 kilometre warranty, with additional extended warranty options of up to 5 years/300,000 kilometres available at extra cost. The Daily E6 Van is also supported nationwide by a Dealer Network of 24 outlets including parts and service facilities.
With IVECO, you can also take control of your vehicle maintenance costs through a series of tailored service packages that maximise uptime and deliver the maintenance regime you want. And in the unlikely event of a break-down, IVECO Customer Care Centre is on call on 0800 367 483, and ready to connect you with your nearest IVECO Dealer.
POWERFUL, FUEL EFFICIENT AND LOW EMISSION PERFORMANCE
With its Euro 6 engine range, IVECO’s Daily E6 Van delivers powerful performance with market-leading low emissions.
To meet stringent Euro 6 emission performance (a level of performance not yet mandated in Australia), the Daily E6 Van employs SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) technology that uses urea solutions such as AdBlue, a system that’s widely used in medium and heavy duty trucks. AdBlue is injected into the hot exhaust stream and reacts with the harmful Nitrogen Oxides to form harmless nitrogen and water vapour, thus keeping emissions in check. With the Daily E6 equipped with a 20 litre (nominal) AdBlue tank capacity, the vehicle will consume approximately three litres of AdBlue per 100 litres of diesel fuel (depending on driving conditions), meaning the operator will only need to refill the AdBlue tank every seven or so tanks of diesel.
- 2.3 litre direct injection intercooled diesel with electronically controlled Variable Geometry Turbine (e-VGT) producing 100 kW (136hp)/350 Nm.
- 3.0 litre direct injection intercooled diesel with e-VGT producing 132 kW (180hp)/430 Nm.
- 3.0 litre variant - direct injection intercooled diesel with e-VGT producing 155 kW (210hp)/470 Nm.
TOUGH JOBS? NO PROBS
The Daily E6 Van is built to handle the most demanding jobs with its heavy duty, full length C-Section chassis setting it apart from other vans that typically use car-based chassis’. The result? A tough, load-bearing chassis that allows for greater load capacities, making the vehicle suitable for a wider range of applications.
LEAD THE PACK WITH A CAN-DO VAN
A market leader in every category (including offering the highest payload of any van in Australia), the Daily E6 Van is supremely adaptable to your business needs as a leader in low emission performance, safety, productivity and comfort. The Daily E6 Van is available with a range of volume capacities, GVMs, wheelbases and roof heights, as well as manual or automatic transmission and two advanced Euro 6-rated engines.
And IVECO puts driver safety at a premium with four SRS airbags, front and rear disc brakes with ABS and a raft of innovative safety technologies.